Is is possible to remove accidental injury spot on my chin which had treated by 6 stiches? (photo)

I want to know any cream or method through this my injury spot can remove. Kindly check the picture too which i attach to show my chin injury spot.

Scar revision for the chin and face in Los Angeles

+1

This type of scar will require a scar protocol that we offer in our practice; which entails laser, topical therapy, and IIT. FUE grafts may also be required longterm.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Is is possible to remove accidental injury spot on my chin which had treated by 6 stiches?

+1

Yes a detailed scar revision can improve the width of for chin scar. This can be done under local anesthesia..

Chin scar treatment

+1

There is no non-surgical treatment to cause the beard hairs to return to that area. The scar tissue that is present is lacking in hair follicles.  If this is a recent injury you should give it one year to heal and mature. Once that time has passed if the scar is concerning you can undergo scar revision during which the scar will be removed and replaced with a finer surgical scar. This doesn't replace the beard hair but typically narrows the non-hair containing scar tissue which will help camouflage the area.

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon