Removal of Softform Lip Implants?

I have had softform lip implants for 14 years and would like to have them removed as they have migrated to the outer edges of my lips. My concern is will my lips lose significant volume due to the hole that will be left after the implant is removed? If any doctors or patients who have experience of this procedure could comment I would be really grateful.

Lip implant removal and what happens after

+1

Surgical removal of the lip implant will lead to reduction of volume ,scarring and tissue atrophy for contraction of the scar.

I would advise to use dermal fillers which would last predicted length of time and this should be performed shortly after  surgical removal of Softform.

Discuss it with your doctor so you can plan better.

Web reference: http://www.dralexchambers.co.uk/anti-wrinkle-therapies/dermal-fillers.html

London Dermatologist