Removal of Two-color Eyebrow Tattoo

I had eyebrow tattoos last year, but I hated them right after I got them. I want to have it removed, but my doctor told me it's not possible because he used two different colors to get the brownish tone. Can Laser Tattoo Removal remove it, and if so, what kind of laser?

Consider surgical removal

+1

It may sound extreme, but if you really want those tattoos gone, you may wish to consider surgical removal.  That way you don't risk darkening of the tattoo with laser and they will be truly gone.  Of course, there will be a scar in their place, but you will most likely plan to cover this area any way.  You may be happier with a minimally noticeable scar than an ugly tattoo.

Arlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Two colors in tattoo removal

+1

Long pulsed alexandrite laser combination with ruby laser can be used to get rid of these type of tattoos. However depends on skin type scarring can be an issue thus the treatment settings should be adjusted accordingly. 

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Two tone removal

+1

Having a permanent tattoo that is unwanted and unappreciated is in itself frustrating. Permanent tattoo removal is treatable in the eyebrow area especially. Black color is the easiest to remove although it can take several treatments to achieve benefits expected.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon