Can a Laser Remove my Tattoo?

i have a tattoo since 5 months, and i want to remove it. Laser can removal my tattoo?

Q-switched laser can remove your tattoo

+2

That tattoo looks like it will respond well to treatment with a Q-switched laser, for example the Medlite C6, or perhaps a Q-switched Alexandrite or Ruby laser.

The term "Q-switched" refers to a laser which can generate the exceptionally short [nanoseconds] pulses which are necessary to safely shatter the ink granules, reducing them to a smaller size so the body can dispose of them. Do not allow yourself to be treated with a longer pulsed laser or intense pulsed light machine, because those are much more likely to burn the tattooed skin than to clear the ink and leave the skin alone.

Niagara Falls Dermatologic Surgeon

Yes, laser tattoo removal is effective

+1

Yes, laser tattoo removal can be used to remove your tattoo.  Depending on how many colors are in the tattoo will decide which laser is the best fit for you.

Brian Dubow, MD

Tattoo removal

+1

There is defenitely hope for you. Q-switched laser would be the ideal treatment.  The treatment require several sessions spaced every 4-8 weeks.

H. Eliot Y. Ghatan, MD