Removal of Medpor Cheeck Implants. Concerns on the Amount of Sagging After Removing?

Im 23 transexual woman . Just found out that the implants that my surgeon screwed in are medpor 3mm. I know there harder to take out than silicone but im more concerned about the ddegree of sagging after removal. Is ther a posibility my cheecks will bounce back to normal. Given my age?

Sagging after Removal of Cheek Implants

+2

Sagging could occur but this is less likely in a young person like you unless large implants were placed. It is possible that a cheek lift would be necessary at the time of removal; this can be determined during a consultation. 

+1

I have performed many Cheek Augmentations with Cheek Implants but I do not use or recommend medpore implants as they can become integrtaed into the bone is as little as 1 month.   A 3 mm cheek implant is not of sufficient volume to create any facila tissue sagging.  This is far more likely when the projection is over 5 mm's.  Hope this helps.