Removal of goretex in bridge nasal septum and ear cartilage on my tip. Would I regain my original nose?

5weeks post op open rhino. PS placed about 2.5mm goretex in my dorsum, harvested nasal septum to increase height in the tip and ear cartilage for tip projection. I wanted to remove all of these bec i realized i just wanted my original nose. The natural me. Can this be done usinh close approach?

Regaining original nose after rhinoplasty

+1
Provided that there is no significant alteration on your cartilage at the tip from previous surgery, removal of the implant and cartilage from the tip should preserve your original nose. Goretex is usually difficult and complicated to remove but since you are only 5weeks post op, this can still be done via closed rhinoplasty incision.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty to remove GoreTex and cartilage grafts

+1
It's possible to remove such material with the closed techniques, as long as the surgeon knows exactly what was placed.  Photos and a detailed operative note would be critical.

Reza Momeni, MD
Summit Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision after cartilage and Goretex.

+1
Rhinoplasty revision after cartilage and Goretex can do done but I would need to see what was removed.