What should i do to remove scar mark from my forehead? It almost 6 years old now (Photo)

I have a cut mark on my forehead. Got 3 stitches. Now have a cut mark with dots of entry n exit of thread. What product or therapy should be done to reduce/remove it. Its an old cut. 6 y.o. Thanks n regards

Fractionated Laser To Treat Old Scars

+1
Old scars are already remodeled and very difficult to treat.  Once you have a scar you can only try to make it appear better, nothing will remove it fully.  With that said there  are many options such as non-ablative fractional resurfacing (Fraxel DUAL), ablative fractional (Erbium, Co2) and fractional radiofrequency (such as Ematrix).  I suggest seeking the cosmetic consultation of a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in laser treatments.  A last option is always surgery to revise the scar, but often leaves scars like this worse.  I would not suggest that as an option and would shy away from a doctor who recommended it.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.