What can I do to relieve a red and burning face 10 weeks after a laser treatment?

On 9/10 I had CO2 fractional laser treatment for fine lines and rosacea. Since that time I have had severe redness and burning. So far I have been treated with prednasone, hydrocortisone 1%, then triamcinolone acetonide cream 0.1%. In addition I have been prescribed tramadol for the pain but I cannot take it because it makes me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I've been recommended to do vinegar soaks 3X daily. Nothing works. I am in agony and it seems much worse at night.

Pain after laser

+1
  1. This is an unusual reaction,
  2. steroids can delay healing,
  3. I have seen such problems caused by herpes infections,
  4. if the physician treating you cannot help, get a second opinion.