Most Relevant Procedures to Achieve my Goals Through Rhinoplasty? (photo)

My main concerns are a small dorsal hump, slight hanging tip and odd shadowing on the sides of my nose. As well as this I feel my chin could be made more attractive. I've provided two photos, one of me now at 21 and one of me at age 12. Although I realize faces change as they mature, I feel my face at 12 was somewhat more proportionate, but I can't place my finger on why, if you could help me understand the reasons and how I maybe able to regain these proportions as an adult that would be great.

Nose issues

+2

Children's faces are in different proportions than adults. As we mature, the chin and nose grow and the face usually elongates.  An evaluation in person is key.

Achieving Rhinoplasty Goals

+2

Please send a complete set of nasal pictures so we can evaluate your nose. Go to my website  bevhills.com for a description of views that should be submitted.

Rhinoplasty

+2

You have deviated nasal pyramid to the right which is most likely secondary to facial asymmetry ( right side little longer than left ). An experienced rhinoplastic surgeon can restore harmony to your nose.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Changes During Maturity Process

+1

Dear Billy,

As you move from Childhood to become a teenager then an adult, your facial proportions and dimensions vary. Not until you become 17-18 years old that you can have the final results of your facial bone structure.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com