Most Relevant Procedures to Achieve my Goals Through Rhinoplasty? (photo)

My main concerns are a small dorsal hump, slight hanging tip and odd shadowing on the sides of my nose. As well as this I feel my chin could be made more attractive. I've provided two photos, one of me now at 21 and one of me at age 12. Although I realize faces change as they mature, I feel my face at 12 was somewhat more proportionate, but I can't place my finger on why, if you could help me understand the reasons and how I maybe able to regain these proportions as an adult that would be great.

Nose issues

Children's faces are in different proportions than adults. As we mature, the chin and nose grow and the face usually elongates.  An evaluation in person is key.

Achieving Rhinoplasty Goals

Please send a complete set of nasal pictures so we can evaluate your nose. Go to my website for a description of views that should be submitted.

You have deviated nasal pyramid to the right which is most likely secondary to facial asymmetry ( right side little longer than left ). An experienced rhinoplastic surgeon can restore harmony to your nose.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial Changes During Maturity Process

Dear Billy,

As you move from Childhood to become a teenager then an adult, your facial proportions and dimensions vary. Not until you become 17-18 years old that you can have the final results of your facial bone structure.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS