Hollowness Around Nose Makes It Appear Bigger

I have hollow cheeks/eyes, and area around my mouth is hollow. The hollowness seems to make my nose look larger from the sides and droopier. Can projection and droopiness be addressed by adding fat in the hollow areas instead of operating on nose inorder to make it look more proportionate to face?

Volume augmentation to the cheeks to make the nasal profile look better

+1

You may have a good idea. See a board-certified plastic surgeon and possibly with the use of imaging software you can see what you would look like with the fillers prior to doing such a procedure.

Facial evaluation

+1

You need to see a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SRGEON, and have a complete facial evaluation and seek an opinion and your options.

Treating hollowness around the nose

+1

Certainly, hollowness can be improved by adding volume to the area and this can be done with fillers and fat.  If you want to see if you like the effect before even going to the expense of fillers or surgery for fat grafting, you might ask a plastic surgeon to test the area by injecting saline into the hollow and see if you like the changes.  This is very temporary but harmless.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.