1 year PO, experiencing cramps. Could it be related to the surgery I had? Could it be an infection?

It's been a year since I had my umbilical hernia repaired as well as my stomach muscles repaired.. I have felt moderate to severe cramping in my upper stomach for a few months. I have an ultrasound scheduled but not for another weak and sometimes the pain is unbearable. Could it be related to my surgery? I am getting nervous that I am not taking care of it fast.

Cramps

+1

Cramps are caused by muscular activity. You might be benefited by muscle relaxers and definitely ultrasound may help.

If both do not help definitely you have to check with your doctor.

Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon