Reintol 1.0 to Retin-A: What is the next step?

Hi Folks, I recently moved from Retinol 0.5% to Retinol 1.0%. I believe the next step above Retinol 1.0%, is Retin-A. Two questions: 1. What should I strive to obtain/purchase now that I am looking for something stronger than Retinol 1.0% 2. Lastly, my skin experiences peeling with both Retinol 0.5% and 1.0%, however, eventually handled it very well. Now that my skin handles Retinol 1.0%, should I assume it can handle Retin-A, or should I plan for some the same grace period while it adapts?

RR Retinoid Repair Cream for wrinkles

+1

Retinoids are excellent for the skin. Each type of retinoid and retinoid precursor has its strengths and weaknesses. New research is pointing to the efficacy of dual or tri retinoid complexes such as the RR Retinoid Repair Cream.