Would a Regular Retainer or Clear Retainer Fix This?

I have never had braces but my teeth are really straight I dentist said the only Little thing is the tiny gap between my two front teeth is there anything I could do to fix it that wouldn't create Other gaps

What would fix my little space

+1

Veneers sound like they would be a good option for you but you would need to see a dentist in your area to get a definitive answer to this question.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Minor Gap

+1

If everything else is fine, the gap can be closed by direct bonding or porcelain veneers.  Talk to your dentist.

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Ortho retianers?

+1

Without a picture usually when you close a space with ortho another space occurs somewhere else... and if you don't continue to wear the retainer reguardless of the type the space will open again. So after its closed consider a fixed retainer, anther option is bonding t close the space or veneers good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Cosmetic Dentist