Regrowth of hair in male pattern baldness

Hi, I am Norwood 4 stage. Please help me to recover my hair. As I could not able to notice hair fall but my receding hairline and cortex region getting visible. I am married 2years back will consuming finasteride leads any sexual side effects. Or can I go for rogaine. Please suggest me,

Finasteride Rogaine Norwood IV

+1
For an individual who is Norwood IV, the short answer is that both treatments are probably beneficial to use. 

Finasteride is better than Rogaine but you could use both. You may want to speak to a hair transplant surgeon about options to improve density as well.  If you are highly motivated to try to get as much improvement as possible you might consider low level laser therapy (LLLT) and possibly platelet rich plasma.  Shampooing with an antiinflammatory shampoo like ketoconazole has a modest benefit and should be considered. 

Side effects of finasteride include sexual dysfunction (decreased sex drive, impotence and ejaculatory disturbances) as well as mood changes, enlargement of breast tissue, and prostatism. These side effects are rare and you'll want to have a thorough discussion about this drug with your physician. 

Side effects of minoxidil include sheddng in the first month, heart palpitations and rarely irritation. 

Overall "combination" treatment is better than either one alone so take the opportunity to visit a hair specialist to learn all your surgical and non surgical options. 

Toronto Dermatologist