Regret TT with Lipo. Are These Results Normal?

I recently found out I needed hernia repair surgery so, I opted for a TT with Lipo. I am regretting my decision and am really not happy. I have heard of the swelling but I feel like my results look horrible. I feel like my belly looks like overstuffed and my zipper (scar) is about to pop. It looks like my skin gathers at the top of my scar and I have these little "dog ears" where the scar doesn't lay flat at the end on both sides. Please tell me this is normal an I didn't just waste $10,000!

Unhappy with Tummy Tuck Results

+1

I am sorry you are unhappy with your results.  I will say that many patients are concerned about the early results but love the results once healing has progressed.  I could help you more if you could 1) upload some photos, and 2) tell me how long ago you had the surgery?

Unfavorable result

+1

Thank you for the question.  It sounds like you are unhappy with your tummy tuck result.  Please upload some photos preferably before and after photos for a more accurate assessment .  Was your general surgeon the one who performed the tummy tuck or was it performed by a board certified plastic surgeon?  

Dr Remus Repta 

Remus Repta, MD

Regret

+1

Sorry to hear of your displeasure. Without some photos (preferably include photos before and after your surgery) it is not helpful to try to respond to your complaints. Please consider attaching some pictures. 

Thanks and best wishes. 

Not happy with surgery results

+1

It is difficult to answer your question without photos to look at and not knowing how far you are out from your surgery.   A lot of the things you are describing will improve over time as swelling resolves and the skin smooths out.  See your surgeon if you are concerned.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Hello

+1

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy. The best way to get accurate advice is to be examined or pictures.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS