Bike Accident, Hit Nose, Slanted Nose, Coughing and Breathing Problems In Sleep?

6 months before i fell down from my bicycle and i had hit my nose with my cycle's handle. from the past 3 months i am having severe cough and cold. nowadays it so happens that while i am sleeping in night i get a cough and as i cough my breathing stops, and my eyes becomes red in color, it takes a min. of 3-4 mins for me to take breathe again. i feel very serious at that time. can this be due to the slanting bone in my nose? please reply as quick as possible.

Breathing Problems During Sleep after Nasal Trauma

+1

Your breathing problems may be secondary to your nasal trauma. You do not mention your age, but sleep apnea is another possible cause. You need to be examined by a nasal specialist.