Regarding Otoplasty? 8 Months Post Op and Not Satisfied With My Surgery?

Sir actually i got otoplasty before 8 months in Delhi, India by dr. and now i am not satisfied with my surgery, actually i am feeling some pain and stretch on both ears respectively. So just i want to ask whether i need to consult same doctor or any other specialist. And tell me where is your clinic. So, please suggest me. I am awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Unhappy with otoplasty results

+1

can occur but its hard to be objective without seeing your before and after photos.  Regardless, in the States, its always advisable to see your original surgeon to see if he/she is willing to work with you to achieve better results.  If you meet resistance, get a second opinion and decide who will work best for you.