Regarding Laser Removal?

Does saving the facial hair in between affect in the results of laser hair removal pls reply I hav finished 5 sittings and its about 8 mnts now I have hair grown on my chin and neck can I shave for d time being.

Regarding Laser Removal?

+1

You should only be shaving the area between sessions, no waxing, threading, or plucking. Most patients need 6-9 laser treatments to see full result, if you're not seeing any difference you may want to suggest to your provider to adjust the settings on the laser. Make sure you're seeing a qualified laser tech who has worked on all skin types to avoid any sensitivity or discoloration to the skin and apply spf daily.

Best wishes 

Shaving during hair removal treatment cycle

+1

Hair removal devices target the hair follicle, which you do not affect by shaving. It's fine to shave in between treatments and actually you should go in clean shaven for your treatments so the device can target the follicle as much as possible.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD