Possible to Get Refund on Down Payment for Lifestyle Lift?

I was talked into the lifestyle lift my first visit because of recovery time and positive results. After reading comments, I have decided to cancel procedure.

Refund cold feet for lifestyle lift

+1

Most plastic surgeons and possibly lifestyle lift will refund part or all of your money...Theusual in my community is variable. It doesn't hurt to ask evn tho the contracts say no refunds. A lawyers letter may help.

Get refund on down payment for Lifestyle Lift

+1

I would think customer satisfaction is a goal but we really do not know if the company offers refunds on deposits. I would attempt but it may be $'s well spent on your safety.

From MIAMI DR. B