How to Get Some Refund and Get a Repaired by Other Surgeon? I Paid Him $7k for TT and $4K Lipo Elswhere for Ab.

I had a full tummy tuck’s procedure done in Apr 2012. I had a big rough and bumpy scar, ugly belly button, the horizontal end line on one hip is higher than other about 2". I had complaint and he told me he will remove the scar but he kept reschedule 3 times already due to numerous reasons, who knows how many more times after that. I can’t keep up with the surgery’s re-schedules. I've been waiting for 18 months. Thanks in advance for your intelligent advise.

Refunds and charges for revisional surgery should be negotiated in advance.

+1

It is unlikely you will receive a refund because of an unacceptable scar is this is not necessarily caused by your surgeon. Charges for revisional surgery should be worked out in advance.

Refund

+1

This is something you will have to negotiate with your surgeon, unless you wish to pursue some sort of legal action.

It does seem unreasonable to schedule and then cancel surgery so often without reasonable accomodation to your schedule. All the best.