Refit by Viora for Jawline and Jowls?

I am a 45 yo male in good physical shape. I have had both botox and sculptra thus far. I initially went back to my Dr. to ask about Ultherapy for the slight sagging in my jawline and jowls, but he suggested Refit by Viora instead. I am having a hard time finding any information about this procedure but what little bit I have read seems promising. Is Refit by Viora a good option? Thank you.

Skin tightening with the Viora for jowel, jawline and neck area

+1
The Viora Refit treatment is the best tightening technology for this area of the face to achieve exceptional, visible improvement and a accentuated jawline.

Viora is the leading RF contouring and skin tightening device, using CORE technology (three different frequency modes) stimulates the dermis' underlying network of collagen and elastin fibers. This action causes the fibers to shrink for immediate smoothing and tightening results.

A series of 6 treatments is recommended with maintenance treatments every 3 to months. There is no down time  with this procedure and takes about an hour to do.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon