How Much Does Refirme Usually Cost?

I had a refirm treatment on my face and jowl area in WA state recently and it only cost me 150 dollars (reasonable).

Why is their such a difference in pricing across the US? I see that some places are charging over 250 dollars for one treatment; this seems pretty steep for such an easy treatment. After all it is not donie by a docotr it is done by a cosmetician and it doesnt seem to require any specialized equipment. What is the usual cost of Refirme?

ReFirme

+1

Depends on the area, but anywhere from 150.00 to 500.00/treatment. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon