A Refill on Lips After a Month for Filler to Stay Longer?

I've heard a somewhat of a rumor, that as a first timer, it is best to get a refill after a filler (on lips) within one month after the first filling. I got my lips done 2 days ago with Teosyal Kiss, like the result but am considering whether it would be best to go back next month to get another 1ml injected for the filler to stay longer. I wouldn't mind it if my lips got slightly bigger, I just want my lips to stay as full as possible for as long as possible!

Lip fillers

+1
This depends on the type of filler used and your unique physiology. Usually, you can expect results to last about 6 months to a year or so. This is the great thing about hyaluronic acid fillers - the results are temporary so you can adjust your next treatment to maintain a more natural look.

It sounds like what you would be getting is just a bit of a topup to maintain your results.