Referrals and Recommendations Please For MOM in NYC Area?

Hello all...I've been following this site for years as i saved up my $$ for my long desired Mommy Makeover...right now I am in need of referrals and reccommendations for reputable surgeons in the NYC area...thx for the help!! 

MOM in NYC Area

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Barry Weintraub and Dr. Michele Verga are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 board certified plastic surgeons to explore your options.

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Mommy Makeover in NYC area

+1

There are a number of plastic surgeons in the NYC area who are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  You can visit their websites and choose a plastic surgeon with experience who you are comfortable with.

Arnold S. Breitbart, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Finding your mommy makeover surgeon

+1

Please visit with an American Society of Plastic Surgeons member surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  A great place to start to find a surgeon for you would be the website for the ASPS.  They have a doctor finder tool on their website. I've listed the site below for your reference.  Best of luck!

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Mommy makeover in NYC

+1
Hello, You should seek a board certified plastic surgeon who performs tg procedure(s) you are looking for regularly. You should look at the before and after pictures of patients similar to you with the goals achieved as you would want them.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Finding a surgeon for mommy makeover

+1

Mommy makeovers can include breast augmentation with breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction.  The best surgeon will be the one with a great deal of experience whose approach makes sense to you.  Make sure you get a complete education regarding all of your areas of interest and be sure to see a comprehensive portfolio of pre- and post-op photos so you can see what types of results are possible. 

Your inquiry comes out of Orlando but you are seeking a surgeon in NY; someone closer to home may be better since it is not uncommon to need minor touch-ups after cosmetic surgery and this is much harder to handle when you are more than a car ride away. 

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Finding a surgeon

+1

Hi there!  I actually wrote about this topic several months ago!  The only person who can decide which surgeon is best for you is YOU!  Read this article and you'll be all set!  Good luck!

Elan B. Singer, MD