Need Referral to Someone Who is an EXPERT with the Phenol-croton Oil Peel, Will Travel?

I had a full face phenol-croton oil peel done 25 years ago for acne scars by a now-retired NYC derm who specialized in this peel and did a wonderful job. His son took over the practice years ago and I went to him to have my eyes, esp the upper eyelids done. I got red and had some minimal blistering but no peel- this is definitely not what I paid for. I am a physician, have attended lectures on this peel,had it before, this is a very poor result.

Expert in croton oil phenol peels

+1

Well.  I am a little bashful to toot my own horn but I have been doing lots and lots of these peels since the publication of the Hetter heresy formulas in year 2000.  See my web site for more information about Hetter resurfacing and let me know if I can be of help.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon