San Diego Doctor Recommendations (Tear Trough Injections)

I need a good referal for a doctor in the SD area w/ expertise in injections in the tear trough area! I had blepharoplasty about 6 years ago. Now I have very recessed tear troughs and weak skin. I had radiesse injected in the tear troughs about 14 months ago, but the doc I went to made one of my eyes bruise, bulge and swell for about a month and then there was lumps. The other eye had no issues so Im assuming it was technique. Dr Karamn is full does anyone have any other good recommendations

San Diego doctor

+1

A place to start to find a good plastic surgeon to evaluate your eyes would be to go to the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find a board ceritfied plastic surgeon in your area.