Can I Get a Reduction, Lift and Implants for Fullness?

I'm 36 & wear a 34-36HH bra size (after gaining 20lbs), I'm usually a 34 G. My breasts are okay considering their weight, but they're starting to sag. I would like to get a small breast reduction, I've always had large breasts so I don't want a drastic reduction in size. But in addition to a reduction I'd like to get an areolar reduction, a lift and implants for reshaping? I don't like how breast reductions tend to lack upper fullness/volume. Can I get an implant too for volume and fullness?

Breasts Reduction and Breast Implants?

+1

Thank you for the question and the description of your goals. Undoubtedly, you will benefit from in person consultation with well experienced board certified plastic surgeons.

I have had patients in your situation who decide to proceed with breast reduction/lifting surgery as a first stage. Then, as a second stage procedure, patients will undergo breast augmentation surgery in order to achieve more superior pole volume.

Be careful in your selection of plastic surgeon; ask to see lots of examples of their work and communicate your goals carefully.

Breast lift and reduction

+1

It is impossible to tell without photos.  It sounds to me like you need a lift with possibly a slight reduction.  If you have the breasts reduced, it would not make sense to also put an implant in and it sounds like your breasts are already large enough that you would not need implants.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast Reduction

+1

A reduction of the areola and reshaping of the breast can be performed with the addition of an implant for upper pole fullness. Fat transfer to the upper pole of the breast can also be performed to gain volume and reshape the breast. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and educate you on the possibilities.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon