Am I a Candidate For Non-Surgical Reduction of Nose Hump? (photo)

Just wanted to get some opinions to know if my nose hump is considered big (at least it is for me) and if I really should consider getting a rhinoplasty. Either way I've always hated my nose so if I had the money I would go for it. But is there any other way to make the hump look less obvious without the surgery?. The hump is also noticeable from the front which is weird and makes me even more self-conscious. In 2 of the pics I edited how more or less I'd want my nose to look.

Based on your morphed photos, Rhinoplasty Surgery may be the best option for you.

+1

I read your concerns and reviewed your photos:

Adding volume above your bump will only make your nose larger. And you will not achieve any rotation or deprojection of your tip. You could always consult a specialist in Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty to see if you would like to proceed, but your computer-imaging is more in line with making your nose smaller.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

Fillers can be used to camouflage your hump but the results will likely make your bridge a little higher than your edited photos.  The best thing is for you to consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you desire.

Kimberly Lee, MD