Can I have reduction of nasal bone plus Septoplasty for my broken nose after 2 reduction done for different fractures 2011&2012?

Reduction of nasal bone plus septoplasty after broken nose

+1
Yes it is possible to reduce the nasal bone and undergo septoplasty at the same time for multiple broken noses. It is best to seek out a board certified ENT/ facial plastic surgeon with extensive experience in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty for best functional and cosmetic results. Look for a surgeon who is dedicated a significant portion of their practice to nasal surgery. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty   photo gallery

+1
  This question would be difficult to give an answer without an exam.

Rhinoplasty

+1
I think that you need to be seen in person to determine what your goals are and what realistically can be achieved.

Reduction of Nasal Bones and Septoplasty after Previous Trauma and Surgery

+1
 It is very unlikely that you cannot have a septoplasty and nasal bone reduction but that will depend on the severity of your trauma and what was done during previous procedures. Seek an experienced rhinoplasty specialist.