I had a reduction. My right nipple is inverted now. I think an incision at my nipple (not my areola) has not healed. What gives?

The tip of my nipple has a white pigment (which, is very noticeable to me considering I'm African American). I know I need to see a doctor about this but my finances aren't quite what they were before. Plus, I'm a bit ashamed that I let it go for so long. There was a bit of shame in the procedure in the first place. Lipo for gynecomastia isn't really something you talk to your bros about.

Nipple pigmentation issue

+1

If your nipple has some pigmentation changes, you may want to wait a full year to see if the color returns. If not, it can often be tattooed.