Option For Reduction in a Fatty Meat Protruding Philtrum/Lip Augmentation? (photo)

Hi, Surgeons I'm 19, I Been live with this problem that I wish I could get corrected since I was a kid, I have a larger than normal philtrum that protrudes out that makes me look like a mix between a monkey and a horses mouth and my upper/lower is big and would like to reduce them if this is possible. I also wanted to know if I would be a great candidate for Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant?

Rhinoplasty with Chin Augmentation and correction of lips

+2

What it sounds like is that your biggest concern is the upper lip bulge and the relatively wide philtrum you have. In addition I believe you meant to say that your upper and lower lips are larger than you would like. Also, you want to know if you would be a candidate for a Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation. First of all, depending upon what is concerning you a Rhinoplasty could reduce with width of your nose, the small bump on the bridge of your nose and define the tip of the nose better. In addition, building up volume at the base of the nose would probably help your lip appearance. A chin augmentation would balance your profile nicely and conservative lip reductions could possibly give you more of the look you want. As for the philtrum I believe there are some procedures that could reduce the bulge that you don't like and create more fullness closer to where a narrower philtral column would be located. In short, I believe that you could see significant improvement in a number of areas that you are concerned about. However, find someone who you are impressed by and who is willing to work with you. By the way, I think you are being too hard on yourself. You are obviously very sensitive to your perceived issues but really are still a good looking young man. Best of luck  Dr Harrell