Reduction on Friday One Nipple is Black Should I Be Concerned?

Black Nipple after Reduction

+1

Yes, you should be concerned and you should make an appointment with your surgeon right away. It sounds like your nipple may be experienceing some eschemia or lack of oxygen. Typically this is treated by remoing the stitches around the areola.

Black nipple after breast reduction

+1

Yes you should be concerned. You need to see your plastic surgeon to examine the breast and determine the cause of discoloration.

Black nipple after breast reduction

+1

It is not normal to have a black nipple after breast reduction surgery. It is appropriate to be concerned and I recommend that you phone your surgeon right away for advice on when you can be seen and reviewed.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

+1

Yes, you should be concerned, and need to see your surgeon as soon as possible. Anytime you have a concern after surgery, a call should be made to your surgeon to determine whether or not you need to be seen right away.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Black nipple after breast reduction

+1

You should call your surgeon right away and let him or her know as they are in the best position to evaluate you.They may want to see you sooner than your regularly scheduled appointment so don't delay.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon