Can Reduction of Breast Implants Lead to Droopiness?

I had over-the muscle implants to avoid the risk of "double bubble" but they turned out to look like two balloons. How do I get the teardrop shape without the top rounding out and without risking the "double bubble" at the bottom of the breasts? Will reducing the size also lead to droopiness and make the teardrop shape impossible to obtain?

Natural looking implants and placement.

+1

I prefer smooth round implants placed under the muscle.  They look the most natural.  Not sure how old your implants are but if they are less than 6 months to a year, you will have to wait for a revision.  If you are drooping, you may need a lift along with the implants especially if you are looking to get smaller implants.

Breast shape

+1

You did not mention how long ago the implants were placed. If they are fairly recent, you have to give it some time to relax to give a more natural appearance.  I am not a fan of teardrop shaped implants.