Can You Get a Second Reduction and Implants at the Same Time?

I am a white female age 54. 13 years ago I had a reduction. I was a 34DD then and went down to a 34C. My breast are now in between a 34D and 34DD. I am 5'6" tall, weight 130lbs and wear between a 3 and 5 pant. In the past 13 years my weight fluctuates between 127 and 135. My breast sag a little but are not firm so I would really love to go back to a "FIRM" 34C. Can this be done with a reduction and implants at the same time? I had a full hysterectomy 7 years ago and I do not take any hormones.

Mastopexy

+1

Sounds like you just need a mastopexy which will involve recreating some of your scars and removing excess skin, tightening things and preserving most of your breast tissue. Not entirely uncommon after an initial reduction with further stretching after aging. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast revision after a breast reduction

+1

If you are  a DD then you may not need implants.  Depending upon the type of breast reduction that was performed 13 years ago you  could have a breast lift with a reshaping of the breast using the tissue that is hanging below the crease and use it to build up the central and upper portion of the breast.

Breast Reduction vs. Breast Lift

+1

A functional breast reduction is performed to address issues associated with very large breasts such as shoulder and back pain. A breast lift is an operation designed to treat sagging breasts and generally involves removal of loose skin and little or no breast tissue. Breast implants enhance breast size and can make breasts more firm. Sounds like you may be a candidate for a breast lift and breast implants. See a plastic surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery to learn about your options.

Draper Plastic Surgeon