Reducing the Size of my Two Front Teeth and Closing the Gap? (photo)

I would like to know if its possible to reduce the size of my two front teeth and close the gap and the cost. I am 35 years and I think I also do have an over bite. What would you recommend? Thank you

Close Gap

+1

Based on the photos you've submitted, closing the gap with orthodontic treatment is not the way to go. I also suggest 8 to 10 veneers to achieve the DREAM SMILE. By veneering all visible teeth of your smile, the teeth will look proportionally and the gap will be close! About a month of painless treatment.

Montreal Cosmetic Dentist

Closing Gap and Reducing Size 2 Front Teeth

+1

In order to get all your "smiling teeth" in the proper proportion to one another, and to close the gap, you would require 8-10 Porcelain Laminates on your upper front teeth.

New York Cosmetic Dentist