Reducing Implant Size and Uplift?

Last year i changed to anatomical 580cc. I really do not like like size and shape. The consultant has agreed to reduce implant size but thinks my nipple will lower and I'll not have fullness at top I'd like. I want to change back to rounds. I am 30 and not had any children yet. He's suggest an uplift for my desired result but I'm so scared of the vertical scars, and the fact I haven't had any children yet. I thought he could have lifted my nipple alone. What are my options.

Exchanging larger breast implants for smaller ones most often does not require a breast lift.

+2

The patient to has no previous pregnancies and if the nipple areolar complex is at or above the infra mammary fold exchanging large implants for smaller ones probably will not require a mastopexy. If you're in doubt about your surgeon advice get another opinion.

Implant reduction and then a lift?

+2

Without an exam, it is impossible to tell you what could be possible. I often will do a circumareola lift only for patients that reduce the implant volume.

Breast Surgery Revision Options?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you meaningful advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. It is always possible to seek additional consultations in person;  if you receive the same advise from several board-certified plastic surgeons, you will need to make a decision whether or not to proceed with surgery ( after careful consideration of life circumstances such as pregnancy and careful consideration of scarring concerns…).