Reducing Eye Size?

My eyes are much larger than most men's eyes. I think that they project a personality that is different than the one I believe that I have. I'd like it if they appeared smaller. Is there a procedure that can do that? Thank you

Reducing Eye Size?

+1

Without an accompanying picture it is unclear what you mean by "eye size".  Do you mean that your eyelid opening is too large in the up and down direction, the left and right direction, or that the eyeball itself protrudes too much?  One would have to know the specific problem to discuss possible surgical improvement.  I would suggest an in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who could evaluate your orbital area and recommend treatment.