Reducing Breast Implants Non Surgically?

I had ba and lift 10 hrs ago. I am a 34dd. Is there a way to reduce the implants without surgery?

Implants surgery.

+1

It is far too early to even consider having anything else done right now.  Wait for everything to heal and the swelling to go down before any final  judgment regarding size.

Adjusting Breast Implant Size without Surgery?

+1

For any type of adjustment (except for deflating the implants), you would need to undergo another surgical procedure.

If you have saline implants and want them deflated, that can be performed with minimal discomfort - but I would highly suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over all of your options and the potential risks and complications associated with each procedure.

Non Surgical Reduction in Breast Implants

+1

To reliably make an adjustment in the size of breast implants you would need to undergo a surgical procedure. However, if you have saline implant, they can be deflated with a needle through the skin and your body will absorb the saline. This will make your breast smaller, but there may be the appearance of excess skin after this that would possibly need to be treated. And, the implant will remain in place.

You should see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a formal opinion through and in-person consultation.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

+1

Unfortunately it takes a small surgical procedure to adjust the volume in saline implants. If they are silicone, they cannot be adjusted.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD