Reducing and Changing to Anatomicals For Smallest Implants For My BWD?

I have opportunity to try anatomicals. Had 450cc HP round silicone Mentors implanted in May. Will I have saggy skin if I explant? PS chose textured classic (narrow base) shaped moderate projection from Sientra. I want the smallest implant for my BWD. Wish I could explant but don't want a lift. I was scheduled for redo this month, but postponed bc I was confused. I know pocket revision must be done by PS, but for some reason I can find my surgeon on the .org website. What are my options?

Changing to “Anatomical” Breast Implants?

+2

Thank you for the question. As you can imagine, it is not possible to provide you with precise device without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

Generally speaking,  what your breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

One of the concerns that exists when shaped or anatomical breast implants are used involves the potential for  rotation or shifting of the breast implants  in the breast  implant pockets.  If this shifting/rotation occurs, the breast shape may change;  this change may necessitate further surgery to correct.

Make sure you learn about the pros and cons of all the options are being presented to you.