How Can I Reduce the Visibility of an Old Scar on my Eyebrow? (photo)

I was in a car accident 12 years ago and I had to get stitches on my right eyebrow I was wondering if possible How Can I reduce the visibility of an old scar on my eyebrow or make it so I can grow hair back Where the scar is. Cheap and affordable

Scar revision for eyebrow scar

+1

Scar revision will help improve the contour of your eyebrow scar. With your skin tone, I would also recommend Melarase pre and post op to prevent PIH>

Scar

+1

A scar revision which will better approximate the edges may help. Why dont you seek an evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

How Can I Reduce the Visibility of an Old Scar on my Eyebrow?

+1

Yes but there is always a risk of further scarring. Please seek in person evaluations from PSs in your city. 

Forehead Scar Revision

+1

Hi Earlobe.  While we cannot suggest anything cheap that  would help, we would suggest, traditional CO2 or Erbium laser resurfacing and fractional CO2 or Erbium laser resurfacing.  All have the potential to improve your scars.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Scar Revision & Laser

+1

Scar revision of the brow part of the scar to restore the hairline and scar fractional and full resurfacing would help significantly.  Good luck!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon