How to Reduce the Thickness of my Lips?

I have a habit of taking off the dead skin off my lips and now i facing a terrible thing which is my lips is very thick. I have been searching for answer but sadly i couldn't find any answer. Everyone says that my lips looks sexy but I am a guy and I don't need any sexy lips. Do you have any exercises or medicine which can help to reduce the thickness of my lips instead of going for surgery?

Reduce thickening of the lips

+1

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any particular medicine or exercise that works to "thin" an otherwise thickened lip. This seems to be a surgical issue, if at all,  and would advise you speak to a plastic surgeon.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon