Can I Reduce the Size of the Whole Area Around my Nipple Without Surgery? (Im a Boy)

Im 15 and my areolas i think their called have been really large for a few years and i was wondering if i could pop or cut them myself without havin to have a surgery of some sort they'e really embarresing and i just want them gone. I havent gone to a pool or taken my shirt off since they've been like this and i just want them gone without anyone knowing.

Areolar reduction

+1

Large areola can be embarresing, especially for a boy.  There is no way for you to do this at home, please do not try anything foolish.  Surgical options are very effective with minimal scarring.

Talmage Raien MD FACS

Areolar reduction

+1
Areolar reduction is not possible without surgery. Please, please do not try to operate on yourself in any way as this could result in permanent disfigurement and possible infection. Discuss your concerns with your parents and/or your pediatrician. If you have gynecomastia, or male breast enlargement, then a workup by an endocrinologist to rule out a hormonal disorder would be appropriate.

How to reduce the areola

+1

I understand your concerns. Unfortunately there is not any way you will be able to reduce the size without surgery. Perhaps you can discuss your situation with your parents and you could schedule a consultation with a Plastic surgeon. 

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgerybaltimore.com/

Gynecomastia Concerns…

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the difficult  time you had because of the concerns about the chest area. Hopefully, you are aware that this is not an uncommon problem and with time and/or treatment you can expect significant improvement.

You should absolutely not consider any type of intervention on yourself; instead, discuss your concerns with a parent or another adult that you  feel comfortable with. One such person may be your family practitioner/pediatrician.

With some support, you will be able to find the help that you are looking for. Many of the changes you experience  at your age will resolve with time or can be treated medically.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_gynecomastia.htm