How can I reduce the size of my nose, and improve the hump on my bridge? (Photo)

I have a big nose but my face is small. The bone also has a bend. It is very unconfortable for me. I would like to know what medical solution may i have for this problem.

How can I reduce the size of my nose, and improve the hump on my bridge?

+1
Tip refinement, dorsal hump removal, and straightening are common requests for rhinoplasty.

Surgery?

+1
Only one view does not give us a lot of information. It is likely that your are "anatomically" a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery, but your surgeon must evaluate not just your nose, but your goals and expectations to make any final determination.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD