How Do I Get Rid of the Scar On my Upper Lip?

Can I Reduce the Scar on my Top Lip It's Lumpy and Very Indented my Teeth Went Through It

Scars can be improved by a variety of methods

+1

Scars can be improved with massage, topical treatments, steroid or filler injections, laser treatments or surgical scar revision. Without photos and details it is impossible to say which is the best option for you and your specific injury. Please seek an in office consultation with a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip scar correction

+1

Lip scars are dynamic and often depressed or thickened.  I recommend surgical excision and layered closure for many lip scars.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS