How to Reduce the Restalyne Fillers That Had Been Injected a Little Too Much in my Cheek and my Dark Eye Circle Are by a Doctor?

+1
Your most likely still swollen, usually fillers take 2-3 weeks to settle before seeing your final result. I suggest you visit your medical provider for a follow up if this issue continues

Too much Restylane, what to do

+1

I'm unsure when you had these fillers done, but the first thing is, wait at least 2 weeks before you do anything to make adjustments. If it's been 2 weeks or longer, see your doctor and discuss getting hyaluronidase injected to the overfilled areas. It dissolves HA fillers like Restylane.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Reduce Restylane from cheek

+1

I suggest going back to see your medical provider to fix this issue, theres an enzyme called hyaluronidase that could be injected to dissolve this product. Although you failed to mention how long it has been from your initial visit, it may be inflammation/swelling thats causing asymmetric look to your skin