How can I reduce the look of my puffy, swollen looking face and cheeks and nose? (photo)

Hello My name is Sunil , I am 31 years. In Feb 2012, I had upper jaw surgery, bringing it forward the align with the protruding bottom jaw. This surgery has effected the shape of my nose and cheeks making my face looking constantly swollen and chubby. Now I've been thinking doing my nose and cheeks to look better. In the attachments you may see my face after and before the operation. I hope you tell me what to do to get pretty looking , and to get my confidence back. thanks

How can I reduce the look of my puffy, swollen looking face and cheeks and nose?

+1
Rhinoplasty can create a tip that is refined, and the overall nose can be made smaller.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

This is sometimes a side-effect of the jaw surgery

+1

With greater projection of the upper jaw (maxilla), there will be more fullness of the nostril base and midface tissue.  Alar base reduction (nostril flare reduction) may be helpful.  Other narrowing rhinoplasty techniques can sometimes help as well but it is hard to determine that for you based on the limited views on your photos. 

David W. Kim, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon