Is it possible to reduce the appearance of the frontal eminences? (Photo)

Hi, the frontal eminences of my forehead are so prominent that they look like two big bumps. To add to this, some wrinkles and acne scarring on the bottom of the the eminences exaggerate and draw attention to them even more. I there anything a doctor can do to lessen their appearance?

Reduction of frontal bone prominences.

+1
Reduction of frontal bone prominences is a procedure I have done for 35 years in both males and females as well as transgender patients. The lower pair can be reduced without a problem. I need a ct scan to see if the upper pair can be reduced since your brain is on the other side.