Any Other Way to Reduce Swelling and Lump After Lipo Beside Using LPG Lipomassage? (photo)

I am 30 years old and have tummy lipo last 2 weeks and now left swelling and lump on my stomach, which I know is normal. My doctor suggested to go through Lipomassage,, LPG, 1 week after the surgery to reduce the swelling and lump but the pain during the session was unbearable for me. Are there any alternatives to reduce the lump and the swelling? Can exercise or Sauna help?

It will get better. You may try LPG now

+2

The pain and swelling is normal and LPG helps. You may try it now and use lower suction and ask the operator to be gentle. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

+1

The two posted photos do not show he areas in question. But I recommend aggressive lymphatic massages or external ultrasound therapies. In my experience the LPG is not very helpful. 

Massage after liposuction

+1

The swelling is normal. Massage can help greatly after liposuction, whether you do it yourself or have someone else do it. It also gets easier and less painful with time. Continuing to wear a compression garment can also help. Speak to your doctor about resuming your exercise program.

M. Susann Bedford, MD