How Can I Reduce or Get Rid of Acne Scars?

I had acne problem, now my face is completely free of acne, but it left me some little holes on my face, they're not too deep and I have some scars that look like scratches on my face because I used to squeeze the pimples.

Fractional laser is a nice option for acne scars

+1

You sound like a good candidate for fractional laser treatment to your acne scars.  This is a nice way to improve acne scars.  The treatment can be customized to your scars and whether or not you have the ability to take any time off for recovery.  The recovery time can be as little as a day to about a week depending on the type of fractional laser treatment that you receive.  Good luck!

Dr. Parham Ganchi - NJ Plastic Surgeon - www.ganchi.com

Wayne Plastic Surgeon