What to Do to Reduce or Relieve the Muscle and Joint Pain Caused by Accutane?

I am on roaccutane for 4 month now. It was ok so far a part from the usual side effects, however after increasing the dose to 40mg a day, I developed joint and muscular pain specially on the beck of my neck (it is like a constant stiff neck),I can not move normally. Is there any painkiller I could possibly take in order to help to end up the pain? I am loking forward to hearing from you. Thank You!

Joint pain and Accutane

+1

This is a rare side effect from Accutane. You can always move back down to the 20mg a day, but you'll be on the medication longer. Or you can just take Advil or Motrin or Aleve daily too with the 40mg. But if you find you're taking a lot of that for muscle pains, it's probably best to move back down to the 20mg and stay on that for longer since you didn't have any issues with it.